For parents/caregivers who wish to enrol their child into CCC’s Early Learning Centre, the usual process is:
- Call the Early Learning Centre for program details and arrange to tour the ELC.
- Parents and children attend tour of the ELC with Director or an Authorised Educator and request an Enrolment Information Pack.
- Parents complete an ‘Application for Enrolment’ form for each child, completing all sections, as requested. If a place is not available, parents will be notified, and the child’s name will be held on a waiting list unless you notify us otherwise.
- Parents return the completed ‘Application for Enrolment’ form to the Early Learning Centre Administration with a copy of their child’s birth certificate, immunisation records, $100 registration fee (only for Long Day Care) and Health Care Card (if applicable). Include any other necessary documents or reports, as required.
- Parents are able to call the Centre to organise Playdates with their child. This is a time for the child and parent to attend the Service together before the start date.
- Parents will be able to collect their enrolment pack upon the payment of the $100 registration fee or during their first Playdate.
If you would like to know more about our Early Learning Centre, contact Us today!